Monday, April 27, 2009

It's been One week...

Well, it's that time. The discovery of what is growing inside of Beth will be made in one week! This brings up feelings of both excitement and nervousness. Boy vs. Girl. The little pal or the little princess. The more new things are decided/developed makes this whole thing a little bit more real. It's going to be harder to convince myself that Beth is just putting on a little bit of weight once I know if it's a boy or girl. We have an idea of names for both but it still seems very theoretical because we don't know what it is. It is still an it at this point, though soon it will no longer be an it but a something. Scary.
Beth's appetite has been increasing lately, I've been trying to keep up with her (for, you know, moral support), but she is about to leave me behind. We have been trying to stay away from eating for 2 myth, because I believe that is often used as an excuse for ladies to eat what they want, disclaimer: if you are currently pregnant or have been anytime in the past or think you will ever be, I am not talking about you but all the other ladies. I think the doctor is going to tell Beth to eat more though at this visit, you know like some more crazy ice cream cravings would probably help the baby.

Chris

2 comments:

  1. I am just happy no one was referred to as "knocked up" this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth. Is it a boy or a girl. Tell me for real. I'm living vicariously until Friday morning. Seriously...I need to know.... :)

    ReplyDelete