Thursday, June 4, 2009

Let the life of a Camp Widow commence...


Week 23. Baby's new trick: resting on my right kidney. Yay. I called Kelly yesterday to ask her what organs were in the back right side just to make sure I didn't need to be alarmed at the ache in my back, and alas, nothing to worry about. He has moved on today and I don't have any aches at all. It's crazy how that works... I told Chris last night that I am going to start keeping a tally of Noah's misbehaving and make sure I let him know when he gets here.

I signed us up for "Birth and Babies" class today that will start in August. When I first looked at the information back in April I thought to myself, "I have PLENTY of time to sign up for that, no need to think about it now"...well, it's June. They encourage you to sign up so that you start in your 7th month (it's a 5 week series) and suggest you sign up 2 months in advance because there is limited space. And guess what? That's now... Time really has flown by. I think I am starting to understand why women miss being pregnant, it really seems to be flying by.

Chris is officially in full swing with camp. First round of day campers will be here Monday. Hopefully we can savor his last weekend off before the summer craziness... With all systems go for camp I am finding myself a little lonely and a lot bored. I have a hard time finding motivation to get out and do anything. I feel like I should be doing something productive since I am not actually working right now. Not to mention I don't so much like venturing out on my own all the time... I mean, I will, but it's much more fun when you have someone to play with. There's a new restaurant opening in town that has "Help Needed" signs out in there yard, I may stop by and see what they are hiring for. I think it would be a good outlet for me and my energy, a little extra cash flow, and a way to meet people. We shall see...

No comments:

Post a Comment