- laugh at myself for silly and random moments.
- love the smell of Noah's head after he takes a bath.
- kiss my husband good night.
- have at least two projects going on/unfinished at the same time.
- get annoyed when watchers clap after a good movie.
- could spend hours in a craft/fabric store.
- cringe at the thought of having a Popsicle stick in my mouth.
- go straight to the clearance rack of clothing stores.
- roam the "Natural" aisles of the Kroge looking for good deals.
- wish the crispness, not cold, of fall would last a little longer.
- shower twice in a 24 hour time span.
- wish we still worked at Second Nature.
- over-commit myself to make people happy.
- miss living in Tallahassee - Gordos, you will be mine in three weeks.
- think it would be nice to have more friends our age in a close proximity.
- reminisce on Crestridge days, wishing I could go back just one more summer.
- feel shy and awkward when giving people things I made for them.
- act like a girly girl - pedicures are good for the tomboy's soul.
- wish I could prove the Ford's Nothing-Else-Is-Going On-When-Focused-on-the-TV-Especially-When-Sports-Are-On Gene to be absolutely genetic - and sometimes annoying.
- cry at PBS specials.
- lock the door to our house during the day.
- carry cash - though we may go on a cash diet.
- could be a vegetarian.
- want to see Noah feel pain, physical or emotional.
- have, do, or will like green beans - or any cooked greens, with the exception of okra and peas, for that matter. I am twenty-six years old, I don't need to "just try them" anymore.
- mowed a lawn.
- am good at saying goodbyes, I often avoid them altogether.
- have watched any of the Star Wars movies, new or original.
- air my dirty laundry on Facebook - if it seems like I am complaining I am likely being sarcastic. If you want the dirty drawers, you'll have to look here.
- thought I would live out in the country in East Tennessee - and love it.
Be honest, be real, but be kind to yourself.
I found myself going to a "picking" place quicker than seeing and acknowledging good qualities in the reflection.
We are often our own biggest critic - challenge yourself for the next week to put one positive thing in each category each day. I'll do it if you will...