Friday, July 9, 2010

Gone to Carolina in My Mind

...Or for real.
Not a lot of time to give details, mostly photos. But I will provide you with a humorous conversation, slightly edited, that I was a small part of:

Mom: (asking my sister about Zane, my youngest nephew) How does he like to be held?

Heather: Up on top of your boobs.

Grace (Heather's grandma): Put his tummy right in the middle of your big boobs.

Mom: Well, your boobs are bigger than mine, Grace.

Grace: You are working with a pretty big set yourself... just not as old and saggy.

and later...

Grace: (to me this time) Well...you've got a nice set, not as big as me and your moms, but it's okay. And when you get my age you might just have to get some of that sticky tape to keep 'em up.

Bahahahahahaha...
Oh yes.

And now for the photos:

Hiking through the neighbor's yard to the creek... the neighbor was there for the first time ever at the same time I've been there.
Hey there, blue eyes.
It's all their fault for that blue-eyed boy.
Well, half their fault.
Old car that ran off an old logging road.
Chris and I stole the headlight casing to it a couple of years ago.
He owns the juice cup. Legit.
With four teeth you have to work with what you've got.
That's all for now.

And the "boob talk"? Still happening...

2 comments:

  1. Sorry I missed that Q&A- I'd probably still be rolling on the floor in hysterics if I were in earshot of that conversation. Gee whiz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um yes. It was quite the conversation... and combination. We put the "func" in dysfunctional.

    ReplyDelete