Monday, July 12, 2010

I Love the Mountains...

I love the rolling hills...

After Balsam Noah and I headed north to Boone to spend time with Krystal and her family. Krystal is one of my best friends from camp... going on eight years now... and she is in the midst of planning what seems will be one of the most beautiful weddings I've ever been a part of. We have been talking plans since I got here and I love it. She has specifically asked me to help create the favor/placecard for the reception...stay tuned for photos of the finished product.

I also captured a few photos while we were picnicking atop Grandfather Mountain, right on his nose. I am no professional but I was pretty pleased with how they turned out. I plan to snap a few more before I head home in a couple of days.
Aren't they a beautiful couple? Yes, I think so. I am so excited for their wedding in November...stay tuned for those photos as well.

In other news, I miss my husband some kind of awful. Holy smokes, do I. Being in the mountains just isn't right without him, breathtaking and relaxing sure, just not right.

We miss you, daddy. Come home soon.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures Beth, I love them! I was at Crestridge last weekend and thought the same thing; it just isn't "right" without Daniel there with me. So, I get the whole missing your husband thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Kristi. Taking photos brings me a lot of joy & I hope to just get better and better.
    Missing the men is no fun for sure, especially when doing something that they are usually by your side doing.
    I am so excited to see you and meet little man next weekend!!

    ReplyDelete