Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Humbly Proud...

...to be "published" on the Living Felt homepage!

Beth Fords
First Felted Project!

Beautiful Baby Mobile!
This Baby Mobile Was
Made Using Our
NZ Corriedale Roving
Visit Beth's Blog
'Produced Locally' For More Pictures


Yes, that's right. Humor me and please go check it out... the bird mobile and blog are pictured and linked on the right side of their homepage! I am so honored...I'm like a kid on Christmas.

I received a very appreciative and encouraging email from Marie at Living Felt about how she read the blog, loved the pictures I sent, and congratulated me on my first project. She also mentioned that she would hopefully be putting the mobile up on the blog later this week. More folks could take lessons from this sweet company in customer service. I will continue to purchase my felting supplies through LF, regardless if I can find it cheaper elsewhere. I am that impressed in just a short time...

Not only do I get to be on the homepage and blog, I am also entered to win a gift certificate for supplies for their monthly contest. It just gets better and better...

No comments:

Post a Comment