Monday, March 22, 2010

The Other Side of the Lens

If you haven't noticed, you don't normally get the (ahem) privilege of seeing me in many of the pictures that appear on the blog. It seems that once my belly stopped morphing  from little to not-so-little (let's reminisce, shall we?), I ceased to be in a lot of shots.  I suppose that's the blessing and the curse of enjoying being behind the camera, limited supply of photos of yourself. Sad day. There's no way that it could be blamed on the fact that I spend most of my days in pajamas, sans shower, covered in creative juices...you name it, I've been covered in it.... including, but not limited to, vegetable soup.


Because most days I feel like I look like this:

It's nice to know that's not true.
All the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment