Sunday, March 14, 2010

Whew.

Someone decided that it would be okay for Noah to sprint through a few "milestones" all at once. I am going to need to speak with them. Pronto.

Assuming the position...time to baby proof the house. Oi.

 Look at my new teeth...

And this is just too darn cute to not share.

Last night I was changing his diaper on the floor at the Smeltzer's house when he performed some impressive acrobatics. He was on his back as I was taking his diaper off when he flipped over to his belly and pushed up on all fours all in the same fluid motion. There he was in all his glory, on his hands and knees, with his bare hiney in the air and a big silly grin on his face. Oh, how I wish I would have had my camera. Of course, I called everyone over to look. For some reason, they weren't as amused as me.

No comments:

Post a Comment