Saturday, May 15, 2010

Bedtime Stories

We have been trying to establish a simple bedtime routine for littleford for a few weeks now. Well, I should say that we have been discussing what a good routine would look like: book time, song time, prayer time, brush teeth time, etc...in what order and what combination. We have seen bedtime routines that last for days and we would like to try and avoid that. Not that it's a negative thing, but see, we like our sleep. And we want him to like his as well. Or at least like ours.
It seems as though Noah has beat us to the punch. He says "to heck" with the run-of-the-mill bedtime stuff...he would much rather do this:



Yes, this is what he has started doing each night before bed, no matter how tired he is. I think he's delirious, but either way it's pretty entertaining. And gives me sweet dreams...
His daddy might like it, too.
A little bit.

I am so blessed.

1 comment:

  1. Aww! I think wrestling and playing on the floor is a good bedtime routine. Adam seems to get the wiggles whenever I'm trying to calm him down, so I just let him go crazy until he tuckers himself out.

    There was so much fun being had Grits had to come check it out! She's lookin' good, by the way. I think it's important for kids to have a dog. Helps build character.

    ReplyDelete