Monday, May 3, 2010

There Are No Words

I love Pandora. A lot. It plays for a couple of hours in our house on most days. We have a variety of "stations" created including Dave Matthews, David Crowder Band, Old Crow, etc. One of my tried and true happens to be Jack Johnson, and today I find myself in a Jack kind of mood.
Well, as you other Pandora users know, the station plays that artist as well as similar artists...and usually I like them. On most days I find a new artist to check out and add to my list.
Today is not one of those days.
Today I stumbled upon this little jewel by ALO (Animal Liberation Orchestra):

The Womb
Little baby inside the womb
I wanna go back to my womb
I'm crawling up the canal back to the womb
I wanna go back to my womb

Nobody can bother me when I'm in my womb

Transitions can be tough
When your heart is torn
Sometimes you need to go
To a place that's dark and warm

Nobody can bother me when I'm in my womb
I got my posters on the wall and my stereo up inside my womb…
Back, back, back…
I'm getting closer to my womb…

What??????
Your guess is as good as mine...
Weirdest. Song. Ever.

Find me something weirder, I dare you.

No comments:

Post a Comment